To begin Go to opentext
Enter User name and password - Sign in
Password will be provided by us on first Sign in
Next, Administration tab > Manage Users
Select the Agency Group then all the users populate
Changing email addresses actions:
- Select User Actions, Select User, Edit > Preferences and modify email address, scroll down and Save
- Example: Attach Original Fax, only if wanted
- Example: add Additional Recipients and Edit list and add more email addresses
- Don't change billing code
- Example: change cover page
- Click on Administration tab and Select Group, Group actions, Edit > View Jobs and for a User, User Actions, Select User, Edit > View Jobs
- Any saved update "Please allow 30 minutes for it to take affect."
- To send enter "firstname.lastname@example.org"
- To receive, provide sender your assigned fax, fax will come in as PDF or TIFF format
- Options to on email - save, file, print and forward email
- 1. Profile type - Send and receive with the fax#
2. Other Profile type - Send only no fax #
Ex. Fax Cover Sheet
Ex. detailed delivery report for the sending of a fax
Cisco ATA Setup and Factory Reset
Step 1 To access the IVR, go off-hook on the phone connected to Line 1 and press the Set Up button on the front panel of the ATA 187.
The IVR prompts for a password. 24726 = pin
Step 2 Enter the PIN by pressing the number keypad, followed by # button.
You are at the IVR main configuration menu.
Step 3 Follow the voice prompts on the IVR. See Table 8-1 for information on navigating the IVR.
Step 4 To return to the main configuration menu, press #.
Step 5 To exit the IVR, end the call.
ATA 190 - Using a paper clip, press Reset button on back and hold for 10 seconds to restore the factory default settings. Press briefly to restart the unit
Perform these steps for an ATA Factory Reset:
1. Unplug the Ethernet cable.
2. Pick up the telephone handset.
3. Press the Function button on top of the ATA.
4. Enter 322873738#* for release 2.xx or 444#* for other releases.
6. Pick up the telephone handset.
7. Press the Function button on top of the ATA.
8. Enter 305# in order to disable the use of TFTP.
9. When prompted to enter a value, enter 0#.
10. When prompted with the option to save, enter 3.
12. Reconnect the Ethernet cable
TIP: Power cycle ATA when you hear fast busy and ensure ATA is plugged in and secure
Trouble sending a fax, set the baud rate to wither 14400 or 28800